FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Never say never again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alec Gatherer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Never say never again Reply with quote

I'm back.
The Phase I 682 NDV is on its way back to me after I sold it to a guy in Northern Ireland in a series of ownership changes.
I am due to collect in early January. Inbetweentimes it has lost its 1500 pre-crossflow engine (which I gave away) and its bonnet (which blew off whilst in transportation).
It is currently sitting on a grand total of zero wheels, but is on some sort of wheeled frame which apparently makes it easier to move. We will see what my gravel yard makes of that one.
I may need help with dismounting it from my trailer, so can I assure any ROC members within reach of Manchester that they can eat and drink all they want over the festive season because I have a plan for burning off excess calories in the new year! Fingers crossed this time I will actually do some work on it.
I start building my new workshop at the beginning of March, which may help.
Alec Gatherer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rochdale has landed. Unfortunately it now lacks several vital components, so I thought I would ask around to see who has what if anything. Notable missings are all bracketry for Morris Minor rear axle and shock absorbers (the actual axle is there); pedal box; bonnet. Anything else such as instruments etc would be gratefully received! Also, if anyone fancies some gentle exercise next week, I ain't gonna get this off the trailer on my own! I won't charge you for the workout session. North Manchester. Save on gym fees.
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:25 am    Post subject: Olympic Reply with quote

Alec, Do you have a picture of the axle so that I can gauge what is missing, I have patterns for all the radius rods brackets etc so we can make some up if necessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Olympic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: