FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parts Wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Parts Wanted Reply with quote

Hello - below is a list of parts required:

Rochdale badge;
Riley 1.5 inlet manifold;
Riley 1.5 exhaust manifold;

If anyone can help at fair prices, I should be most grateful.
John Plant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David
I am in the process of being quoted to have some new Rochdale badges being made. The only difference from the original will be that they will be stick on and not have pins on them. But that should be no problem.

I also have on order new chassis plates.

Out of interest do you require the twin carbs as well on the intake manifold, I bought a complete engine with the view to put in my car but not sure as yet whether I shall put it in.

Regards

John
David Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John. Please put me down for two badges - sounds great.

I have the carbs, so only require the standard inlet and outlet manifolds, as my car has a non-standard setup based on C/T London performance manifolds Circa 1960's that are unfortunately damaged. I am currently trying to negotiate with someone, but does not appear to be going anywhere.

Many thanks
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject: Manifolds Reply with quote

David

What is the damage to the performance manifold etc. we have a full CNC machine shop and ally welding facilities, perhaps we could help.
Alec Gatherer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I jump on the badge bandwagon? I am not even sure if my Ph I should have any, but even if not I would want a couple to save what must be a constant barrage of "what is it mate?".
John Plant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get the badges and vin plates in stock I will put another post on the web for all those who need them.

The way it is going might have to order more than I thought

John
David Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Manifolds Reply with quote

keith hamer wrote:
David

What is the damage to the performance manifold etc. we have a full CNC machine shop and ally welding facilities, perhaps we could help.

Thanks Keith - I have already given them away, as I am going for as original as I can get to on the project. Thanks though - useful to know...
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: Manifolds Reply with quote

Another thought if it helps.

I have the pattern to modify MGB tubular exhaust manifolds to fit the phase 1 Olympic, we have done this on several cars and it does work well, the MGB twin SU inlet manifold is also a straight fit on the Riley 1.5 / Wolseley 1500 engines.

If you go to Owners cars, scroll down till you come across my Phase 1 MFO 123 then mouse over and left click you can see an example of the MGB exhaust manifold (unmodified) on one of my engines.
David Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Manifolds Reply with quote

keith hamer wrote:
Another thought if it helps.

I have the pattern to modify MGB tubular exhaust manifolds to fit the phase 1 Olympic, we have done this on several cars and it does work well, the MGB twin SU inlet manifold is also a straight fit on the Riley 1.5 / Wolseley 1500 engines.

If you go to Owners cars, scroll down till you come across my Phase 1 MFO 123 then mouse over and left click you can see an example of the MGB exhaust manifold (unmodified) on one of my engines.

That's a great tip Keith. Many thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: