FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Owners cars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Owners Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:34 am    Post subject: Owners cars Reply with quote

I am currently in the process of uploading as many owners cars as possible onto the web site, if you haven't sent me a recent picture of your Rochdale yet please feel free to do so.

Simply send a picture with a few words to describe your car to me on either webmaster@rochdale-owners-club.co.uk or keith@scholar-racing96.com and I will do the rest.

Our ultimate aim is to have a full photographic record of all Rochdale cars on line as an archive resource available to view.

Realistically this won't be possible but lets try to get as many as feasible out there.

If you don't want your name attached to the picture don't worry, just tell me when you send the picture and we will upload it without the owners name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Owners Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: