FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> The Meeting Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Coyne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Hi just joined RGT Club,im using a past members password,My name is Loz(Laurence Roe) and i own 2232MK GT model.Im in the process of putting it back together, then down to body shop ready to spray.If anyone knows of any history of this car i would be very grateful,also what wiper motor do you use on gt models.
regards loz
Bill Coyne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Loz,

Welcome to the club.

Guess what I am using Bill Coyne's details too, as my own details stopped working. My name is Andrew Coley and I own 6224 BT, like yours a GT.
Regarding the wiper motor,mine still has vacuum wipers as it is virtually original.
Yours used to have the same engine and some pretty good modifications had been done. I remember, it was a black one that Malcom McKay had a one point, though he never restored it.

Just found this, which you may already have in your history file:

http://www.classic-auctions.com/Auctions/10-06-2009-ThePavilionGardens-1212/1960RochdaleGT-29278.aspx

Kind regards,

Andy (rochdalegt@gmail.com)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> The Meeting Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: