FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olympic tanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Olympic tanks Reply with quote

I am currently looking to borrow a couple of the stainless steel club tanks which were manufactured late 1980's early 1990's to use as paterns so that I can make up some more for one of our current restorations.

If anyone has a pair (or even just one) they would lend me or let me measure up I would appreciate it.
Steven Wood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Olympic tanks Reply with quote

keith hamer wrote:
I am currently looking to borrow a couple of the stainless steel club tanks which were manufactured late 1980's early 1990's to use as paterns so that I can make up some more for one of our current restorations.

If anyone has a pair (or even just one) they would lend me or let me measure up I would appreciate it.

Keith ,
I have a pair of stainless tanks and you are more than welcome to take measurements from them ?

Steve
John Plant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith

I also have a couple of original tanks as well, Steve may be nearer to you than myself. If it is any use subject to hospitals and driving I could bring them up to th AGM, if you are attending or whether someone is coming past your place.

regards

John
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Olympic tanks Reply with quote

Thanks guys that is much appreciated.

John, if you don't mind I would like to borrow one of your tanks please, I will talk to Roger to see if he could bring it back from the AGM for me, Unfortunately pressure of work and other commitments don't allow me to attend in person.
John Plant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith

Yes I will bring up to the AGM do you want one or both I shall not be wanting them (if at all at the moment) for a long while yet I have two other cars to finish off.

Regards

John
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 am    Post subject: Olympic tanks Reply with quote

Things have moved on a pace which means we don't need to borrow the tanks anymore.

Many thanks for all the offers to loan them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Olympic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: