FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parts Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Plant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Parts Update Reply with quote

Hi to all

Just an update for a few items. I now have in stock 2 ph11 sub frames and Keith has one up at his garage.
I have on order ph1 & ph11 rear windscreens, we have gone for Perspex rather than glass as there is two great a difference in cars to have them made and then find out they do not fit. The ones being made will be oversize and with careful trimming will fit both.
Plans are in hand to make ph1 sub frames, so a list would be handy to give us some idea of what is needed.

My exhaust supply is getting low and any feedback on needs would also be greatly be appreciated.

I am also getting prices for new car badges as we are out of stock.

Please speak to me or email regarding prices as the list on the web site is not correct, I am waiting for the webmaster to update it fully. The uptodate prices are in the Spring 2012 issue of the magazine which I will be going by.

Besy wishes to all

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: