FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rochdale GT Never been on the road

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Owners Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Farley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Rochdale GT Never been on the road Reply with quote

Hi This is my GT it appears it has never been on the road because it has still got the very clean blue fibre glass wheel arches. It is fitted to a standard ford
pop chassis and running gear with original rochdale radiator, header tank and canter lever windows. I have had it running, up the driveway it is now totally stripped and the chassis has been welded, painted and back axle and brake drums have been reinstalled.

Robert Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mark,
I realise that it is some time since you put your post on the website, but I have recently bought a GT that I am trying to put back together (2232MK).
My car is on a ford chassis with ford engine etc and should have the window lvers that you have, except mine are missin. Any chance of a photo with some dimensions so I can get something similar made up.
Also any pictures of your engine bay and the interior would be great.

If you don't want to post them on the website you can send them to me direct to bobtaylor11@hotmail.com

By the way where about in the country are you? I would love to have a look at your car.
I have put some pictures of mine on the forum in 'owners cars'.

regards
Bob Taylor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Owners Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: