FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olympic body badges & rev lamp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger Coupe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Olympic body badges & rev lamp Reply with quote

I have 2 brand new Olympic Body Badges 1 as new & a Rev Light for sale, if anyone is interested. rcoupe258@btinternet.com
Bob Heppell

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Roger i would like to buy your badges can you phone me on 01386 860499 or let me have your telephone number thanks Bob
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Olympic badges Reply with quote

We have a fair stock of 2nd hand badges. My question is if the original badges still exist wouldn't it be easier to re-furb them, after all its just a matter of painting the badge black and using very fine wet and dry flatting and polishing the raised aluminium to bring out the lettering.

If we have a shortage of badges and enough people get 'on board' I may be persuaded to have a batch cast, but I would have to look into the costings first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: