FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Component cars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven Wood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Component cars Reply with quote

A copy of this origanal 1966 book is for sale on Ebay .
It has a large section that covers Rochdale olympic Phase 1/2 and other component cars ie Lotus but at £60 its not cheap.

Sorry i cant sort out the link but the item number is 290538654573. I have had this book out of the Library and it is an interesting read.

Think its a hard one to find and a nice book to add to your collection. If anyone buys it can you let me know what you think.

Steve
John Plant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve
I have a paperback copy of the Guide to Componet Cars by J H Haynes, it covers Rochdale , Gilbern, Turner, Tornado, Lotus 7, Lotus Elite, Marcos,Fairthorpe, Falcon, Elva, TVR and Ginetta.
It is 92 pages it does not have any print date in it but it is pretty basic, but saying that it is a very comprehensive book and I paid £25.00 from Amazon for it.
I believe that the Ebay book has been on before because that is how I came to get my copy as I thought it was expensive and I started searching for other copies, it was £60.00 then.
My copy is signed by one of the TVR bosses and there was also another copy available on Amazon at the time. The Rochdale section is 11 pages and is a very interesting book.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: