FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1960's Rochdale film footage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> General Historical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zefarelly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: 1960's Rochdale film footage Reply with quote

LAst night I successfully recorded the cine footage etc of 11 LOR and FRU12D taken during the 1960's on to my DVD hard drive, I have burnt a disc and will endeavour to edit and get it online for all to see . . . . I inherited the VHS tape with the car and some but not all the other related documents.

In the documents are assorted communication and leters, most notable one from Derek Bussey in Australia, a former owner, he lists the cine/super 8 footage details and also a list of photos . . . . where are they ? they obviously exist and I'm sure someones got them . . . . does anyone know, or can anyone point me in the right direction? SOmeone somewhere has 'filtered ' them out I suspect . . . .the cars been through various hands over the years, and I don't think this is the first time I've asked.

Dereks letter was 13 years ago and the handwriting is shaky so I'm not sure he's still with us . . .any one know? I could write on the off chance I suppose.

one things for sure, the footage shows a few good close ups, low and wide at the back with FAT wheels . . . Cool not slow either
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> General Historical All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: