FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rear Reversing/no plate light

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert James

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Rear Reversing/no plate light Reply with quote

Hi All

Could someone out there find the time to give me the overall diameter and hole size for the above light as I dont have one but think I may have sourced one.

Cheers Rob
Robert James

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks James that would be great, by the way hows r the car coming on ?

Rob
Robert James

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James

Thanks for that, I have just sold 1/4 acre of my garden to a developer which happens to be the part my workshop stood on so I am Garage and workshop less for a few months but have so far completed the passenger side door rebuild and hinges ( though no where near as good as yours) on the premace that by doing the less imprtant door first it will speed up and make easier the drivers door correcting any mistakes and make mods on the first one. Did I hear somewhere that most time rebuilding a Olympic will be spent on the doors!! HoHo, as they are so crap I am surprised ph 1 & 2 doors are not readily available. The door handle was missing and the fg hole was about 100mm dia so I have fg over it and am dispensing with with an external handle on ns. I will be posting some intersting items in the next few days about seats, pedal box and expansion tank when I have learned how to post photos .

Cheers Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Olympic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: