FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

engine fitting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Curvis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:50 pm    Post subject: engine fitting Reply with quote

Going to try and fit my Morris Ital 1275 engine into my Olympic i have fitted a Morris minor front plate and converted the plate to use the Ital timing chain tension er. I think the MG midget engine mounting will fit. Has any one fitted this engine or an A series engine, some pics of the mountings + brackets would be a great help, i think some have used a wooden block to space out the mounting thanks
Dave-M

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:42 am    Post subject: Engine Mounts Reply with quote

Hello John,
Any progress on fitting the engine, I am surprised that no one has offered help. I can't because I don't have a Phase1 to look at
Have a look at your private messages on here I am about to send you one

Regards, Dave
John Curvis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Engine Mounts Reply with quote

Dave-M wrote:
Hello John,
Any progress on fitting the engine, I am surprised that no one has offered help. I can't because I don't have a Phase1 to look at
Have a look at your private messages on here I am about to send you one

Regards, Dave

Replied to your private message, Alan has sent me pics of his set up which is very helpful thanks john
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Olympic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: