FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parts List & Spares List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> The Meeting Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan Smith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:56 pm    Post subject: Parts List & Spares List Reply with quote

Posted on Facebook but also posted here for those who don't use it.
Following on from Tony Stanton's helpful post on Facebook, providing links to both lists.
It surprises and concerns me how many members appear to be unaware of the Parts List and the Spares List?
Or maybe we just forget - I know I do sometimes.
I view the Parts List and the Spares List as being invaluable sources of information and the first port of call for any queries about either.
Both lists are a credit to the members who have produced and developed them over the years.
I view the Spares List as being fully developed, in the sense that it offers what it offers at this point in time.
I do think the Parts List could be developed much further, with help from all the members.
If we all provided new information and photos about alternative / compatible parts, as we became aware of them, it could help prevent a lot of frustration from members having to ask and not receiving an answer, or worse, receiving incorrect information.
I apologise in advance if this post comes across as being a bit preachy as it is absolutely not my intention.
Actions speak louder than words, so I will do as I say, as soon as I discover something new.
Who should I provide updates to?

http://www.rochdale-owners-club.co.uk/partslist.htm?fbclid=IwAR0pCw-IwTfsKAettsR2m6U1DAngFxTvqjbPD_p0QGzXbLgHgE9AvkT0MY8

http://www.rochdale-owners-club.co.uk/spares.htm
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:29 am    Post subject: Parts list Reply with quote

Alan,

All additional information on the source of parts which were/are fitted to the standard Rochdale GT and Olympic should be forwarded to me at keith@scholar-racing96.com I look after the web based owners club infrastructure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> The Meeting Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: