FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

682 NDV Phase I with rear hatch for sale (again!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alec Gatherer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:45 pm    Post subject: 682 NDV Phase I with rear hatch for sale (again!) Reply with quote

Having just bought a near-roadworthy Phase IIR, 682 NDV, a 1963 Phase I but with a rear hatch, is up for sale.
I will be listing it on the free sites but if anyone on this FB page wants to jump the queue, message me.
There's not much more than a shell - it isn't even a rolling shell, 'cos someone has taken the wheels and removed the back axle, which is inside the car. All is not lost; it has a purpose-built steel underframe with castors on which it moves nicely. Very much a blank canvas.
It does have a V5 in my name.
I will be asking £995.

keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject: NDV Reply with quote

I think we should point out that most if not all the parts needed to restore this car are available from the owners club contact

spares@rochdale-owners-club.co.uk

we have moulds for all external body panels for the phase2 Olympic, most of which can be used to repair a phase1 too, we also have lots of inner panel moulds and floor moulds for the ph2 as well as part moulds for the ph1 floor.
Alec Gatherer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Keith.
Anyone following this up will be pleased to hear that there is some added value inasmuch as a pair of seats are with it; I think they may be the originals. Also a set of aluminium "bumpers".
Although much of the gelcoat is cracked, I was hoping that repair would be possible rather than wholesale replacement; it is good to know that panels are available as a backstop plan.
Alec Gatherer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy to report that I have agreed a sale with a French enthusiast who is seeking a project to get his dentes into when he has finished his Deep Sanderson (!).
Obviously nothing is going anywhere just yet (historical note - we are in Euro-lockdown due to Coronavirus) so I will confirm/update once normality returns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: