FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Offer of help re registration

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alec Gatherer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Offer of help re registration Reply with quote

This appeared on the ROC Facebook page; I thought it repeating here in case any forum viewers don't do Facebook.
Guy named Philip Shingler. You can make contact through me if you wish.
Alec Gatherer

I got a Rochdale GT bodyshell from a lovely lady near Bedford last month. I applied and got a V5C for it on the basis of the chassis plate and number plates attached to the bodyshell.
It has been converted to a flip front but has no chassis
I have subsequently acquired a triumph chassis to put underneath it which also has a V5C from the same year so is age appropriate. Using the DVLA points system I’m planning to use that registration document for the finished car.
Anyway having jumped through the registration hoops before now and knowing how much of a pain it can be I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would want to swap a Rochdale GT bodyshell with no registration for my one that has?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> GT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: