FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GT for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Plant

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: GT for Sale Reply with quote

For those that might be interested I am putting my GT up for sale reg 193 ABB. I do not have the time at the moment to complete the restoration.

It is a running chassis with a completely rebuilt engine never run as yet. Boxed in chassis sand blasted an painted black, brakes all gone through and shoes replaced, rebuilt radiator with kenlowe fan fitted.
The body has been layered with a thin fabric to give a new surface, it is now ready for the final undercoat ready for a paint job.

I have all front lights lights rears need replaceing, all chrome work has been rechromed, have all the gauges some need attention but mostly good.

Anyone interested in more details and photos of build please get in touch.

John Plant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Cars For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: