FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OBN 391D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Speed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:51 pm    Post subject: OBN 391D Reply with quote

I've been over on Facebook, but thought it was time I posted here! OBN (Keith Hamers first Rochdale?) was bought by my friend Paul 2 years back,who is also a roc member and new owner of 886 WTF. It hasn't really been touched in that time and with his new purchase I had the opportunity to have OBN off him.
The years off the road (and on it!) haven't been kind.....its had roof damage, some front end damage (through a shop window I believe, and that was probably its last journey!) and varios bits are missing , or present but u/s so whilst a worthwhile task it will be a big one.

Im still undecided at the moment whether its going to go back to 'standard' or have all the mechanicals replaced for something slightly more modern whilst keeping it all looking period.

Last edited by David Speed on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alec Gatherer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello David
Good to talk to you at the Manchester Classic Car Show.
My project looks remarkably similar to yours. When I manage to retrieve it back to Middleton we must have a "show me yours and I'll show you mine" session.
You've got more bits than me though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Olympic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: