FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rochdaleownersclub-facebook group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> The Meeting Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Jarrett

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: rochdaleownersclub-facebook group Reply with quote

Hi all,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1411612849108598/

There is now a group "facebook" page for all photos etc.
All you need to do:-

Go to your facebook page and search for "rochdaleownersclub" group and request to join.

or, send me your e-mail address to rochdaleownersclub@btinternet.com
where I will invite you to join.

For those who have not joined facebook, it is free and you can sign up with just the bare minimum just to get to our group.
there are 6 members at present so I expect many more soon. ps I was a member of the ROC may years ago, number j3 so Ihave a lot more photos to paste.
Howard Evans

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Facebook Reply with quote

Hello John,

I hate the concet of Facebook and have had nothing to do with it to date, but is there a totally secure route to communicating only with ROC members?

Thanks,

Howard Evans
Barrie Jones

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Rochdale Owners' Club Face Book Group Reply with quote

Hi Howard,
Like yourself not a huge fan of Face Book and I'm sure we're all aware that nothing on the Internet is truly secure but I've used the PM (Personal Message) function with family and friends and never had any issues with it.
You have to have been accepted as a 'Friend' before you can use the PM function, so random individuals can't contact you until you've agreed to it.
Lots of people browse FB without posting any comments, whilst other people seem to be unable to exist without it. The Rochdale OC Face Book Group is not particularly active.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> The Meeting Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: