FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rochdale Spares

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Plant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Rochdale Spares Reply with quote

Hi to everybody

I would like to inform everyone that as of today I have taken over the role of Spares Officer for the club. I have been in discussion with Nigel for a while but due to a total knee replacement in November I have not been able to do much about it.

I can now drive and I have picked up all the spares from Nigel today, I also believe that there is a GT shell and GT secondhand screens at Malcom McKay's which I shall also get to my house in the near future. I hope to get an up to date list in the next magazine and a up to date list on the web site.

My details are as follows :- John Plant, The Walnuts, Little Pengethley Farm, Peterstow, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire. HR9 6NB. email : walnuts@clara.net tel/ans/fax 01989 730668 mobile : 07970099552(work) or 07753247249

I look forward to sorting out some of your spares problems.

Regards

John Plant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: