FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roof Lining for 81XPH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Plant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Roof Lining for 81XPH Reply with quote

Hi All

Does anyone have a pattern or a lining that I might take a pattern off for my Ph1. I have nothing there are three bars which I believe are to do with the lining.
Any help would be appreciated.

John
John Plant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks James will send you pm
Bob Heppell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: roof lining Reply with quote

Hi John if you have a roof lining made would you add me to the list for extra one for my a mark 1 thanks Bob
Paul Michelmore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Another head lining please Reply with quote

Hi,
I am looking for a headlining for a Phase 2. Did anyone get one made up, if so do you have a pattern or a company that made it?
Cheers
Paul
TonyS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good time at this point to remind members of the CD now availably to members from magazine editor Alan Farrer, (alan289@eggconnect.net) containing club magazines 1 to 100 at the bargain price of £10 inc p&p (it would cost £100 to buy the equivalent magazines) newer members or older members could then read past articles, ie :-- INSTALLING A ROOF LINING IN AN OLYMPIC, By John West, Magazine No 57, Spring 1994, and also be up to date with the history of the club.

One of the items that regularly come up at the AGM is the need for a Technical/DIY manual or DVD for the Olympic. This needs someone to read the post on the web-site and all the past club magazines and bring all the articles on things like door hinges, window frames, brakes, suspension, electrics (specially wiring looms), bodywork, steering etc, there must be 4 or 5 different ways of rebuilding door hinges it would be nice to get them under one heading in a manual or DVD. This is where an Optical Character Recognition (OCR) application comes in. It recognizes, or "reads," the scanned page and saves it in one of the available text formats like Microsoft Word, this saves retyping the article.
This could be done by someone with technical and writing abilities, any offers?

Regards
Tony
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Parts Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: