FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rochdale Olympic Phase 2 Doors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven Wood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Rochdale Olympic Phase 2 Doors Reply with quote

Just started with the interior of the car ,i have the glass but the chrome tops are missing that hold the glass.

I know the GT used Morris Minor but does anybody know what they used on the Phase 2 Olympics?.Anybody got a spare pair for sale,Thanks

If any member has a pair of door top on a unfinished project and the lights gone from the end of the tunnel , i would really like to buy them to finish my project .Steve Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Steven Wood on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steven Wood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Rochdale Olympic Phase 2 Doors Reply with quote

Yes please James
rochdaleproject wrote:
Hi Steven,

The door tops were fabricated by Rochdale Motor Panels, the phase 1's had quite thin channel and were subject to cracking. I think they used thicker channel on the phase 2's to compensate for this. I think you'd be better off looking for hens teeth than anyone who has a set of these! Laughing

Have no fear though, Magazine 82 details the instructions and drawings to modify a Morris Minor door frame to fit the Olympic.

Back issues of magazines available from the cub on a special 2 for 1 price or you can send a cheque for £10 to get issues 1-100 on CD.

My window frames are out of the door so I can send you a pic of the originals to see what they look like if you want?

Regards

James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Olympic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: