FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Rochdale Olympic Phase 2R

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Owners Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven Wood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: My Rochdale Olympic Phase 2R Reply with quote

This is my Rochdale Olympic Phase 2R. Bought from Cross Flatt Street in Beeston in Leeds .

Its former owner was Barrie Makin who sadly died . This car had been in his garage for at least 35 years . Sadly all knowledge of the car died with its former owner . This car was never finished or registered .No paper work was found with the car .

All the information i was told that two brothers owned the car and it was sold to Mr Makin after one of the brothers died in a car accident. It was believed to be a local car to leeds .Barrie has had the car for around 35 years .

If anybody has any information i am all ears. Just waiting for a letter from the club to get it registered .Anybody with any information please email me at woodsteven92@yahoo.com

NEW NEW'S
Hi everyone ,

Its been a long rocky road but with help from Derek Bentley and Nigel Harrison i have managed to get my car registered with a age related plate , dated 1972 (no road tax)Very Happy .The new registration is WWG 51K .
The cars MOT and just waiting for the summer .

Steve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Owners Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: