FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GT body wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Cars Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Hoffman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: GT body wanted Reply with quote

Wanted the complete front body from a GT. I'll come clean with you all,I have an MG Midget that I want to fit a GT front boby to,think it will be an interesting project.So if you have a damaged GT body or a front end with bonnet I am interested. Jason . phone 07810847072,thanks.
Mike Wood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: GT body - why not Sebring Sprite instead? Reply with quote

Hi

Wouldn't you better off going down the Sebring Sprite route? - the body panels are now available and would be a direct fit, see:

http://www.sebringsprite.com/replica.htm
&
http://www.sebringsprite.com/price_list.htm

Sebring replicas look good and can go well. They also seem to be accepted and hence saleable (best chance of getting one, particularly on a budget is to build one - there are levels of spec from a front end to full grp top). It would also mean that a Rochdale GT had a chance of surviving!

Best wishes
Mike Wood
Jason Hoffman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: like your thinking Reply with quote

Hello, like your thinking but the GT has a lovely shape and re-bodying another chassis is in the rochdale way of thought.
keith hamer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: why not do something different Reply with quote

I can't help agreeing with Jason, after all anyone can have a Sebring, all you have to do is pay the money, where as doing something no one else has thought of or has the skill to do is realy apealing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rochdale Owner's Club Forum Index -> Cars Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: